Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jewelry Organizer

I  had to share this jewelry organizer I have been pining away for forever and finally found one.  There are many cute styles of jewelry organizers out there, but this one is definitely my favorite. FORM follows FUNCTION baby! In  my experience, the ones where you hang your necklaces on hooks, etc.,  would always get tangled up, and one would fall off as I was trying to get another one off.  Enter the pouch organizer.  I first saw one of these a few years ago in an Avon catalog, then again at Marshalls.... finally I broke down and snatched this one  when I saw it at Steinmart* about a month ago.   I LOVE the pouches.  It makes everything easy to see and locate your accessories for the day. It's easy to put in and take out the one you want without dumping everything out of a jar or pulling open a bunch of jewelry box drawers searching for that black chunky necklace.   As a bonus, there are also pouches on the back, so it holds about 56 items. It comes on a hanger, so if fits right in my closet (or on any hook) and it hardly takes up any space.  The green isn't my favorite color, but they have tons of different cute styles, I just had to get this before they ran out. This little pretty was $19.99, but I have since seen them at Marshalls for $14.99.  Totally worth not having my jewelry in an untidy mess again.

*Steinmart.com usually has coupons you can print out and take to the store, like 20%off your purchase- nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time.